Andromeda Acolytes Kickstarter – 6 days to go

Wow, 3 backers at the AU $750 level.

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

Thanks a zillion! You were like a tag-team in here. I still can’t believe how much network support I ended up receiving.

Looking at the massive ramp-up near the end, which made the supposed initial bang look like a small firework, I think Andrew’s take is probably right. The body of support is built by your closer circles and promotion, and if that gets you far enough, you might start to draw some external pulses near the end, a few of them big, like a planet that’s starting to exert its own pull.

It is a shame Scott Adams’ Kickstarter didn’t move. I received a lovely email from him about my Strange Odyssey review after I spoke about Stereotypical in my backer updates. His email alone had already made my day. But then my day got extra made :slight_smile:

As my latest backer update says, I now plan to catch my breath. I will be holidaying with my family for a week, and when I get back early in September, will begin the followup work. So you won’t see me around for a little. Over on Reddit, there are definitely people who will be glad that my relentless posting has ended.

-Wade

13 Likes

Two of the 3 increased their pledge as well.

1 Like

Woot!!!

Two hundred fifty backers on the nose. You called it. And it was right at the end. So happy to see it - congrats all.

5 Likes

Wade, congrats! I was overjoyed to see the project get to where it ended, I’m so happy for you.

6 Likes