Am I missing something?

Trying to form a table for my text adventure, and copied an example from the game Dubai for a table of floors to be visited by an elevator, but Inform claims it can’t comprehend.
Am I missing something about creating tables?

What’s your code and what error message did it give?

Table of Floors
level floor
0 Underground
1 First Floor
2 Second Floor

The error message:

(Each time Go or Replay is clicked, Inform tries to translate the source text into a working story, and updates this report.)

Problem. In row 1 of the table ‘Table of Floors’ , the entry ‘Underground’ won’t fit, because its row is already full. (This entry would be in column 2 and the table has only 1.)

Problem. In row 2 of the table ‘Table of Floors’ , the entry ‘First Floor’ won’t fit, because its row is already full. (This entry would be in column 2 and the table has only 1.)

This is actually a new error message. Before it was saying something else.

Problem. In row 3 of the table ‘Table of Floors’ , the entry ‘Second Floor’ won’t fit, because its row is already full. (This entry would be in column 2 and the table has only 1.)

Problems occurring in translation prevented the game from being properly created. (Correct the source text to remove these problems and click on Go once again.)

Looks like there’s no tab between “level” and “floor”, so the code thinks it is just one column called “level floor” rather than two columns called “level” and “floor”.

And that’s it exactly! Thanks for the reply.