A Cock and Bull Story

I’ve just completed writing my second game, “A Cock and Bull Story”, and would like to find some beta-testers to try it out. However, the last time I looked for beta-testers, they asked that I send them a link, when all I have is the files. I don’t want to put it up on ifdb just yet, until I know the majority of the bugs have been worked out.

I’ve tried making a free webpage to host the game on, but I’m apparently very inept at creating a site or rather, I’m inept at being able to put the game up on the site. Is there anyone out there that can help me figure out how to do this?

Thanks!

If you have Gmail you can use google drive. It easily lets you invite specific people to download from a folder.

Just release along with an interpreter and a website, then include everything in the release folder in a zip. They download and extract the zip and open the html file in their browser.

https://www.google.com/drive/

thumbs up That’s actually exactly what I did a day or two after posting this, but I wasn’t sure if it would work or not, so I’m glad your response is able to confirm that it will. :slight_smile: