Goodbye board.

Is that why a search poor him doesn’t show anything?

Yeah. It’s because the Ministry of Magic has closed all info on his account.

Look for “Jacek Pudlo”. Mind you, you have to dig into RAIF to get the full story… and I seriously advise you don’t. He’s not worthy of your energy.

From what I understand he also used lots of pseudonyms (one that I remember was “George Sand”, ironically, on a “discussion” of male authors using female pseudonyms).

Wow… I, against all of your better judgements, read some of pudlo’s posts. talk about self centered, egomaniacal troll.

Oh yeah. There’s a beautiful thread where he’s caught creating a mock account: https://intfiction.org/t/new-posting-rules/4823/1

There is one thing I miss about the guy - his abusive rudeness seemed to have faded by the time I met him in these boards, so I missed some of the spectacular fights in RAIF. Therefore, the Pudlo I knew, while occasionally genuinely insulting, was mostly just an attention whore easily pwned by Robb Sherwin and a few choice remarks. I actually found that amusing to follow. But of course, all trolls come to the same end.

Ha ha, I’d never seen that one. I mostly searched Google Groups for the old raif threads.

although he pissed me off, I found his writings funny enough…

Jacek isn’t the only person to have been banned from the forum, but I don’t want you to encourage you to dig any further. Discussing trolls is almost as bad as being trolled by them. Let’s let this thread die a quiet death…

Oh? I am surprised, I though he was the only one. Him and some spam bots.

But you’re right, of course.

Didn’t some guy called Ultimate also get banned?

Amen.

Before it does, is there a good reason the other thread isn’t getting deleted? Do we really need to preserve that bilious crap?

Which one?

The horribly racist one.

Against the Indian/Jew mix? I agree it should be deleted.

In general I think it’s better that old threads be preserved, so that if the poster shows up again, people remember what they’re like.

In general, sure. In specific, not so much. Maybe an edit to the post to take out the worst parts and explain why?

Wrap the content in spoiler tags.

Please. Negating the memory is the shortest way to damnation. Keep everything.